So far, those relationships have been neglected by the scientific community. This results in significant barriers to the adoption of a model-driven engineering (MDE). That is why we intend to propose a new approach to MDE where we completely reconsider the place of modeling activities and artifacts.
For this, we focus on the following particular topics:
- Synchronization and cooperation between the different artifacts occurring in the lifecycle of the software.
- Adaptation of the visual representation of a model to the task and the profile of the person concerned.
- Redefine the patterns of interaction for modeling activities and associated tasks.
- Provide relevant and effective ways of interaction to manipulate artifacts, while exploiting their cooperation and choosing the most appropriate interaction devices.
- We aim to provide bases building blocks, good practices and frameworks for building such software design environment.